Oct 8, 2012
3 Mins and 12 Secs
Type of YTP:
A Flash Poop that delves into the twisted psyche of the entity simply known as (the) Mario Head. What dreams of chronic insanity rest behind those eyes?
The poop begins with the ed's being interviewed about the head. while it is causing destruction, it hallucinates an insane wonderland with some actions paralleling his IRL actions such as; when he gets "pizza eyes" he is really petrifying people. he gains companions in his dream world and attacks Wario head. in the end, his trail of destruction is shown.
- Mario Head
- Wario Head
- Majora Moon
- Zero Suit Samus
- Bowser's Castle 3 (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
Phineas and Ferb CharactersEdit
- Giant Floating Baby Head
Johnny Bravo CharactersEdit
- Johnny Bravo Head
- Topsy Turvy (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) that Mario Head sings
- Tokoro Tennosuke
Ed Edd n Eddy CharactersEdit
Team Fortress 2 CharactersEdit
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic CharactersEdit
Spongebob Squarepants CharactersEdit
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends CharactersEdit
Courage the Cowardly Dog CharactersEdit
- Willy Wonka (as a fairy)
- Dean Martin
- Moray eels
- Mama Luigi shows when Mario Head blasts the building and says "peek a boo".
- Donald shows up when Mario was singing a song for Dean Martin.
- R.O.B. is the logo for R.O.B's store.
- Buzz Lightear shows up as a peeing statue.
- Samus backhanded Eddy when he made the HOOTERS face.
- Cheese shows up with the "kill me first" sign at the end he is on Mama Luigi.
- Wario Head shows up getting crashed by Mario Head.
- Cowfish was near Mario Head all along.
- This Poop is an obvious parody of Meet the Pyro.
- The song "Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin, in the Moonlight" was the song that was originally considered for Meet the Pyro. Before eventually it was decided that "Do You Believe in Magic" by The Lovin' Spoonful would be picked.
- This video is by far the shortest Poop MoBrosStudios has produced, having a run time of only 3 minutes and 12 seconds.
- The scene where the Mario Head kills Fluttershy (and the RED Scout) sparked outrage from bronies all over; who found the idea of killing Fluttershy to be twisted and immoral due to her immense popularity among the My Little Pony fandom. Made worse by the fact that it happens to be the video's thumbnail. On October 5th 2014, comments were disabled due to the excessive flame wars that took up most of the section.